To say I’m excited is an understatement! Two of my favorite cons are back to back over the last two weekends in February. Not only will this be an incredible adventure, it will also be a marathon. By the time March rolls around, I’ll be an exhausted ball of mush. Totally worth it!
Where and when:
February 16th – 18th, 2018 we will be attending Planet Comicon at Bartle Hall in Kansas City. If you haven’t been there, I highly recommend checking it out. Planet is one of the largest pop culture conventions in the midwest. They have an amazing lineup of stars attending for pictures and autographs, a large variety of vendors and creators, and me! I’ll be easy to find this year at my corner booth #2226.
The following weekend, February 23rd – 26th, we will be in Branson, MO for Visioncon! This will be our sixth year attending, and it’s been fun to watch this con grow into something incredible. They always have great guests and vendors. Thousands of people attend at the Sheraton Convention Center, and I look forward to seeing all of my friends!
We’re bringing the party:
- $1.00 from every book sale made at the Angst Novels booth during Planet Comicon and Visioncon will benefit The Michael J. Fox Foundation.
- You can meet my muses, Cristi, Marina, and Mayra at Planet Comicon on Saturday!
- My newest muse, Sarah, will be at Planet both Saturday and Sunday, and will be attending Visioncon for the first time!
- We’ll have a new booth layout with some fancy new signage. Stop by and check it out!
- Fingers crossed I have enough copies of Clod Makes A Friend, it’s getting some great buzz so stop by early and grab yours! It should be available in both hardcover and paperback. Hopefully.
- All four Angst books will be on sale. (No 5th book yet, but it’s coming.)
Come poke fun at me:
As you may have heard, I was recently diagnosed with Parkinson’s Disease. While unfortunate, I try to keep in good humor. The cons are going to tire me a lot (part of the deal), so I want your help. It would mean a lot to me if you have a good joke about PD, tremors, shaking, etc. It could be a meme on your phone, a few funny words, or just give me a hug and joke about the earthquake. I’ll go so far as to give away a t-shirt to a random jokester!
Stop by just to visit:
Finally, you don’t have to buy anything to say hi. We’d love to see you!